2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, February 17, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX for week ending February 18, 2012

Another cold and snowy week is over.  Here is what came to my house this week.


For my Kindle:

  • Nocturnal by Scott Sigler (NetGalley)
  • Amazon
  • Zen Queen by Kirsty McManus 
  • Amazon
  • Life, Motherhood and the Pursuit of the Perfect Handbag by Emily Roberson
  • Amazon
From the author (for review):

  • The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin (I AM PSYCHED, PSYCHED about this one).
  • Lara's Blog
Also went to a church rummage sale (love those) and found 5 Fitness magazines.

2 comments:

cindysloveofbooks said...

Tina you got some really good books that I haven't heard of. I hope you enjoy them.

bermudaonion said...

I hope The Night Sky (and the rest of your books) exceed your expectations.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges