Friday, February 24, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX for week ending February 25, 2012

Here is what came into my house this week.


From Abe books:



  • My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend   
From the Publisher (for review):

  • Chaos by Nalo Hopkinson
                Amazon
I also received this great make up box - actually containing 2 nail polish colors (a gorgeous red and a gorgeous gold) as well as cuticle oil (which I did not even know they made).  This was a promotion from Julep and it cost only $1.00 (including free shipping).  These colors are beautiful and I even love the wrapping it came in (complete with a little piece of chocolate).



1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

Now you can read while your manicure dries! I hope you love the books.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges