Friday, March 9, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX for week ending March 10, 2012

Here is what came into my house this week (great, great book week finally!)


From NetGalley:
  • The Stone Girl by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Amazon

    • Getting Over Mr. Right by Chrissie Manby
    Amazon





    From the author (for review):
    • Ten Healthy Teas by Valerie B. Lull
    Amazon


    From Abe Books:



    • Does this Baby Make me Look Straight? by Dan Bucatinsky


    Amazon




    • Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer




    From the Publisher (for review):



    • Farewell Titanic by Charles Pellegrino (here I go with the Titanic books!)

    Amazon





    • Never Say Never by Ricki Lake 
    Amazon



    • Shadow of the Titanic by Andrew Wilson
    Amazon

    3 comments:

    Cindy said...

    Wow Tina you did awesome this week. I hope you enjoy all your new books. I know you were looking for stuff to read and happy to see you found some goodies. Enjoy

    Mrs Q Book Addict said...

    The first two books look interesing. I'm joinging the tea world late, but I've discovered David's Tea.

    Wall-to-wall books said...

    Ahhh looks like some good books here! I might have to check a few of these out.

     
    Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges