2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, October 31, 2014

REVIEW for Famous in Love



Thank you to the people at HBG Canada for approving me for this ebook.

TITLE:                       Famous in Love

AUTHOR:                  Rebecca Serle

GENRE:                     YA

RATING:                   

I love reading YA and this book's promise of a love triangle captured me instantly (I also love the cover).

Having said that, however, I found myself thinking that I really didn't enjoy the character of Paige at all. Although she is in a love triangle (love that its with two guys - instead of the more standard one guy and two girls scenario) I found Paige was immature in many areas, which removed some of the fun for me.

Sure, this book is supposed to be a fun beach read (I think!) but it came across, at times, as just too childish.  

This is my second attempt at reading a book by this author and both times have not been hugely successful.  Maybe I am simply not made to read Serle's books.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

Yeah, it sounds like she's not the author for you.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges