2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Sunday, October 12, 2014

REVIEW for The Intern


Thank you to HarperCollins for sending me a copy of this ebook.

TITLE:             The Intern

AUTHOR:       Gabrielle Tozer

GENRE:          Novel

RATING:        


After a few technical glitches, which were immediately addressed by the publisher, I happily started reading this book.

Actually, I think I should say I devoured this book  - I loved it.

The lead character Josie was so much fun and so prone to attracting weird situations that I could not help but root for her.

At the core of this story is someone who has always wanted to be in the glamorous, romantic and perfect business - the magazine industry.  However, as Josie quickly finds out, there is a huge difference between the "hype" associated with this business and the actual drudgery of the day to day.

This novel was actually an eye opener which, of course, made it even more fun to read.  

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges