2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, December 12, 2014

REVIEW for They All Fall Down





TITLE:              They all Fall Down

AUTHOR:        Roxanne St-Claire

GENRE:            YA - THRILLER

RATING:           4.5 Stars



I loved this book. 

I don't normally enjoy "suspense" when it comes to YA and I don't like Pretty Little Liars so I was conflicted about reading this one. What sold me, to be honest, was the cover. Yep, I admit to being a cover "judger" and I loved this one as it was creepy, creepy.

Well, I could not put this book down although I had to considering the crazy amount of hours I am currently working.

But, when I could I picked it right back up again.

This book is suspenseful with a great storyline and an even better main character.

I was totally engrossed in the story and could not figure out where the author would be taking this one. I admit to being a tad disappointed with the ending, but the rest of the plot was so terrific that I can overlook the ending.

Also, for those who said you had to suspend your disbelief - I don't agree. I wasn't sure which direction this was going in therefore found my mind going towards both the plausible and the inplausible.

Excellent book.
 

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges