2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Sunday, February 8, 2015

REVIEW for Kiss and Tell


Thank you to HBG Canada for offering me a copy of this book through Net Galley.


TITLE:         Kiss and Tell

AUTHOR;   Jacqueline Green


GENRE:       YA

RATING:     

I would have loved to give this book amazing reviews, unfortunately, I just could not get into the storyline at all.

I was intrigued by this book because it sounded like a creepy whodunnit especially since the story unfolds in a tiny, remote town.   However, this book felt like it was a plot line with nowhere to go.

I think part of the problem was the author's determination in giving the story twists, which only bogged down the story.

This book is not intriguing, creepy or particularly interesting.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges