2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Thursday, December 10, 2015

REVIEW for Ally Hughes Has Sex Sometimes


A big thank you goes out to the publishing house, Penguin Random House, for sending me this ebook.

TITLE:                      Ally Hughes Has Sex Sometimes

AUTHOR:                 Jules Moulin

GENRE:                    Fiction

RATING:                  


I loved this book - that would be my short review.

In the first chapter, I wasn't sure if I was going to like the writing style, but I soon found myself so involved in the storyline and the characters that I found a flow to the book that had me right up to the last page.

I have read MANY stories about love, relationships and sex.  Sometimes the authors get it right and sometimes, they don't - Moulin got it right.

An honest and realistic, OH! and funny look at what people  dream about when it comes to their romantic and sexual needs (and desires).  Dotted with episodes of sex and love - sometimes as one and sometimes not - made reading this book a joy.

I also love how destiny and life have their own plans and sometimes in life, your decisions can come back to bite you in the derriere.

Loved, loved this book.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges